|Vixy & Tony can usually be found at the following events:|
How to be notified of upcoming Vixy & Tony appearances:
- Follow our Twitter feed. We always announce shows on that feed.
- Add Tony's Blog's RSS feed to your favorite RSS reader.
- If you use a piece of internet-aware calendar software, such as Google Calendar, iCal, or recent versions of Outlook, you can add our performance schedule to your calendar. Feed your calendar the URL http://vixyandtony.com/vixyandtony.ics, and after that, all of our performances will show up on your calendar automatically.
- Subscribe to our mailing list with the word "subscribe" in the subject line. (Or "unsubscribe" if you don't love us any more.) Provided by our good friend JT.
Booking Vixy & Tony:
Our policy on live recordings, photos, and videos:
Yes please! Be our guest! As long as it's not for your profit, of course. If you come to one of our shows and capture our likenesses in pictures, video, or audio, all we ask is that you please:
- Post the files on the internet,
- tag the files appropriately so that searches work,
- give us credit (and link this web site if possible),
- give songwriting credit if it's a cover tune,
- make sure to spell our names correctly,
- and let us know you've done it.
If you make a full concert video, we'd appreciate a couple of burned DVD copies if you can, and if it's really good, we'd like to discuss the possibility of offering it up for an Interfilk auction or something similar. If you think your video is auction-quality, then don't post it on the internet; hang on to it and let us know about it.xmlwidget.html was last modified: Fri, May 24, 2013, 1:59:47 pm vixyandtony.ics was last modified: Fri, May 24, 2013, 1:59:47 pm